VECTARE Inc. is a small business excelling at developing hardware and software solutions for network and event monitoring applications.
VECTARE’s extensive experience in developing Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligent algorithms enhances network security by using pattern recognition, anomaly detection and predictive analysis.
VECTARE is a leader in using time series analysis machine learning techniques, including SAX and multi-variate time series analysis, in developing machine learning algorithms.
VECTARE’s long-term relationship with a local university’s Computer Science Department’s Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence group enhances our ability to research and develop state of the art data science solutions in machine learning and artificial intelligence. Our relationship gains us access to research professors and graduate students.
VECTARE’s thorough understanding of current and emerging security protocols related to the Internet of Things (IoT), the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technologies provides superior capabilities tackling the intricacies of machine learning.
VECTARE’s engineers are subject matter experts in many communication protocols including WiFi, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy (BTLE), NB-IoT, LoRa, Wi-Sun, Wi-Max, IEEE 802.15 (all variants), IPv4, IPv6, Modbus, PROFINET, CAN Bus and Ethernet. We are proficient in Time Series Analysis Tools (TSAT), Xilinx Vivado, System Generator, HLS, PetaLinux, Altera Quartus, DSP Builder, Mentor Graphics Modelsim and Wireshark. Offering high quality products, on-time delivery, and superior customer service, VECTARE is a partner that can be counted on.
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Embedded System Design
- Android App Development
- Web-based control panel design
- Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) Implementations
- Software/Algorithm Design
- Radio Frequency (RF) design to include hybrid (analog & digital) PCB and multiband antenna design
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) design
- Rapid Prototyping
- Provides a broad range of Engineering, Radio Frequency and Computer Science Subject Matter Experts
- One stop shop for hardware and software design to include electronic circuit design, printed circuit board (PCB) design, PCB manufacturer, embedded software design, algorithm development, rapid prototyping, testing and product delivery.
- Competitive Pricing.
- Excellent Customer Service – we are always available to support the customer.