Start your Application
Join the VECTARE Team in its quest to “surf the wave” of the Internet of Things (IoT) and provide innovative and out of the box solutions to variety of customers. VECTARE concentrates on using the state of the art IoT hardware coupled with machine learning, pattern recognition and control algorithms to develop end to end IP solutions for a broad range of requirements.
We are seeking applicants with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and a thirst to push the boundaries of software development and problem solving skills to unravel a variety of technical challenges. Our areas of expertise include Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Smart Home/Smart City/Smart Grid applications and emerging industrial control systems.
VECTARE offers a relaxed and friendly working environment, flexible hours, vacation, excellent health insurance, a retirement plan and a ton of interesting work. Please give us a call or come by for a test drive!
- A college graduate with a minimum of a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- A US citizen
- Works in both Linux and Windows operating systems
- Designs and develops algorithms that operate on a suite of different IoT hardware platforms
- Has some experience with software languages and tools such as C/C++, Embedded C, Java, Python and other Object Oriented languages
- Is interested in/or has experience in developing Apps for both iPhone and Android platforms
- Supporting the Customer – always!
- Participates in design reviews, customer meetings, field testing and occasional travel
- Bringing novel ideas to the Team and keeping up with emerging technology