Engineer Internship (Part Time)
Start Your Application
VECTARE’s Junior Engineer is a High School Graduate currently attending an accredited university pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Software Engineering.
- Currently working on and attending an accredited university pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- High School Graduate
- U.S Citizen
- Hands on experience with office programs such as MS Word, Power Point.
- Ability to quickly grasp engineering concepts and participate in engineering discussions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess strong interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to take initiative and ownership of projects and complete assigned tasks with little supervision
- Assist the engineering department in the design, assembly, and fabrication of products for prototype and production.
- Follow detail assembly processes
- Test post production units and units during production following detailed procedures
- Update and maintain procedures as directed
- Other duties as assigned