AREAS OF EXPERTISE
VECTARE design engineers are experts in the development of end to end IPv6 enabled solutions including end point, field area network and corporate control structures.
VECTARE’s design engineers specialize in protocol stack development, back end database development and user interfaces for both handheld and PC based controllers.
Our Experience includes:
- Design, development and delivery of complete IP enabled (IPv4 and IPv6) remote control and monitoring solutions
- Design, development and production of RFID Inventory Management Systems
- Design, development and production of IP enabled physical security sensors
- Design, development and production of IP enabled Smart Grid control valves
- Design and development of wireless personal area network (WPAN) devices to include IEEE 802.15.4 (ZigBee, Wi-Sun, 6LoWPAN), Bluetooth and WiFi
- Android and IOS based control applications and Graphical User Interfaces
- Device drivers and software for USB modems, Ethernet network cards, UARTs and multi-port serial cards
Our Development Platforms Include:
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Technology
- Bluetooth / Bluetooth Low Power
- IEEE 802.15.4 a/b/e/f/g
- Ethernet / 802.1 / 802.11
- USB (1.0, 2.0, 3.0)
- Embedded Web Server
- Embedded GPS
- Geo Position / GPS / Compass
- Power Control
- Linux (multiple distrubutions)
- Windows (All versions)
- Mac OS
- Android / IOS
- GNU Radio
VECTARE provides unique solutions in rapid prototype delivery. While most vendors focus on delivery of a physical enclosure design, we at VECTARE not only handle the enclosure design but provide the electronics that bring our clients a True Rapid Prototype.
VECTARE has a full staff of engineers that can incorporate the latest technology to bring the prototype to life. We develop the printed circuit board (PCB), design the firmware and deliver a working solution. We’ve raised the bar of rapid prototyping from a basic case mock up to a working solution in a matter of days instead of months.
VECTARE’s Rapid Prototyping tool set is further enhanced by Stratasys’ Fortus 250mc 3D printer. This “third dimension” of VECTARE’s Rapid Prototyping arm provides quick, clean, and cost effective prototyping design validations for items such as cases, housings, mechanical models, and “what if” experiments. VECTARE’s 24×7 3D printing capabilities ensure prototype design and analysis is quick and flexible allowing the engineers to easily “tweak” designs before releasing designs to final production.